Devilgotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eka-Mercury

Reaction score
We have lots of AngelGotchi fans here on TamaTalk, but I can't seem to find anyone here that interested in the naughtier (but equally cute) Devilgotchis. Here's a block of text on it from Wikipedia for those who don't know about it (with my comments in bold):

The Devilgotchi was released in Japan only in September of 1998 in four colors (white, black, blue/white, and another color that I don't know of :rolleyes: ) for ¥2079 [that's about $17]. Some aspects of the care are similar to the Angelgotchi, only the Devilgotchi Power is supposed to be kept at a minimum, while the Angelgotchi Power is supposed to be kept high. Care is almost exactly the same as Angelgotchi, but unlike the Angelgotchi characters, who are eager and do good deeds for the caretaker, the Devilgotchi characters are naughty and play tricks on the caretaker. The Devilgotchi game was almost the same as the Angelgotchi game, but unlike the Angelgotchi game where the caretaker has to help the Angelgotchi jump over the stars, on the Devilgotchi game, the caretaker has to help the Devilgotchi catch the stars in its mouth so it could eat them.(!!) It uses a sound sensor similar to the one in the Angelgotchi.
Does anyone here have a Devilgotchi? And does anyone know where to buy them? I can't seem to find any at all on eBay... And does anyone know what the missing color is? I'd really appreciate it so I can add it to this post!

They are very hard to find and I believe they usually sell on eBay (when they do sell) at around $100 or so.

And yes, they are much cooler than Angelgotchi's, in my opinion.

yea, they're very expensive these days

they were really rare even back than, if you're willing to pay $100-$200 check ebay everyday, it may come up

Here are the 4 colors from tinkerville. They are purple/white, black, white, and pink. Jiro is correct in the current price range. Typically $100 to $200, but more often closer to that $200 mark. Ebay is about the only place to find them too.

KM

I have two Devilgotches. I have the purple and white one, and I play with that one all the time, and I also have a black one and that one stays in mint condition. Devilgotch is by far my favorite tama that I've got, and both of mine I found off of ebay for about $150 each. I got lucky to find them too. Both were under Buy It Now listings, and they were brand new listings at that. I think I bought them about two or three hours after they had been initially listed.

Wow, they're pretty expensive :ichigotchi: All the more reason to get a job sooner ;) I'm glad you all like the Devilgotchis, and thank you soo much, Kyliesmum, for the four colors! It's very good quality, too (one other picture of 'em I saw had the purple looking blue. Oops! :) )

EDIT: Err, seems as though I can't edit my first post. How odd :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post got old so you couldn't edit it (Over a day) . :ichigotchi: Geesh, A golden tamagotchi is worth about $100. People do that cause they don't sell them no more and they want you to but it at that price. SMART, EH, YES! :) But I wouldn't buy it....

Locky458

I like them but I don't have one yet.. my friend does though. I have my eye on either the black one or the pink one..

TG4E :D

Devilgotchis are super-expensive and VERY hard to find, even on Ebay! I have an angelgotchi and a v3 and v4. The angelgotchi I just ordered and I prefer it to the angelgotchi anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back