DId bandi rush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachart34

Reaction score
Well was wondering if you thought that mayby bandi was rushing to make the V4 like the matchmaker glich on the 1st wave is still on the second wave and the name glich do you think bandi was rushing? :(

Yes bandai did rush v.4 to get it out by christmas. so they would get more money because at christmas time evryones shopping so more dosh bandai!

i think they should have been more careful when they were making it so there wouldnt be any glitches!

I think version 3 was a bit thrown in. I mean there were a lot of glitches and nothing really special about the v3.

I think version 3 was a bit thrown in. I mean there were a lot of glitches and nothing really special about the v3.
that is why i don`t like the v3 there is alot of glitches on them.I think Bandai worked hard but rushed at the end a little bit.

I do, actually.

Lot's of the games are the same as a v3.

Not much is different, appart from the characters,but they're nothing special. :D

No- I don't think so.

One thing is, is that they had to install jobs, the teachers, school, etc. and that would have taken them a year or more.

Yes- I agree with dancinkayley. The V3 contained a lot of glitches, so I just abandoned my V3 and focused on my V4 :D

Yeah they did rush.I think that's why they made the v4.5.To fix glitches and add characters and games.They wanted to make money on an unrushed v4.The v3 looks a little rushed to.I had a few glitches but there not so bad.After I got my v4 I debugged my v3.And the glitches got a whole lot worse.I experimented with it for a little while.Then I undebugged it.It was the same again.I had fun debugging it though.Although it was very glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back