Did Littlest Pet shop copy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks for explaining guys. I guess tamagotchis are really inspirable toys. xD

It means that other companies don't have enough brains put together as one woman, Aki Maita, has to invent a new type of something that people will like.

-_-

-Kuchipatchi-

It means that other companies don't have enough brains put together as one woman, Aki Maita, has to invent a new type of something that people will like.
-_-

-Kuchipatchi-
I said it before, I guess I have to say it again.

Companies copy and build upon technology in a market. This means that they make something BETTER. This forces the previous generation to raise the bar themselves, and bring out a better version.

Competition brings evolution. This means that the more people that get into the Virtual Pet industry, the more likely the industry is to evolve into something greater than it is now.

In other words, copying forces better things to come.

So stop flaming other companies that get into the industry. If more companies don't get into the picture, that same Tama technology will remain for many years until someone goes above and beyond to proceed to bury Tamas into the ground.

If Bandai doesn't get with the times with Tamas, Tamagotchi will die out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back