Did My tama Die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkminno

Reaction score
W-when theres an egg with wings does it mean my tama... died?

he's only five years old and I take real good care of him!

I think my only mistake was leaving him on all day at school so he could grow...

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

My Tama died The first week of school becuase I left him on during school and I didn't have alot of time to take care of him.

I'd pause them from now on so they won't die.

yes, just as Tamapatchi said, your tamaotchi has passed away to the afterlife. And actually, the egg with wings is supposed to be a ghost. If you want, you can go make a memorial topic at the tamagotchi memorial so you can remember him.

Im sorry

looknohands

To revive your tamagotchiDarkminno, just press the C button and then B and then download and you will have your tamagotchi back! I hope you are your tamagotchi are going to be happy when you revive your tamagotchi. (Ps. I kept on putting pokemon instead of Tamagotchi! Thats why I corrected it.)

Um... oops?

after I red the first few posts I restarted him...

now I have a girl named RAZZO... she is at the child level...

She is onion shaped, bot not an Oniontchi.

I keep my tamas in my purse, but since getting my v3 happy is hard, I leave him at home paused and I bring along my 2 v1's, since it's so easy to make them happy, i check them every class period, all it takes to gain a happy heart is 2 win round 1 of the game dance, thats wat i do, and since im in 8th grade, i dont let ppl see cuz they might make fun of me

To revive your tamagotchiDarkminno, just press the C button and then B and then download and you will have your tamagotchi back! I hope you are your tamagotchi are going to be happy when you revive your tamagotchi. (Ps. I kept on putting pokemon instead of Tamagotchi! Thats why I corrected it.)
um, that only works when the battery dies, not when the tama dies, that WONT WORK!

W-when theres an egg with wings does it mean my tama... died?he's only five years old and I take real good care of him!

I think my only mistake was leaving him on all day at school so he could grow...

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!
Unfortunately your Tamagotchi died. BTW TamaPATCHI, the reviving thing does not work. I have tried it many times and never worked.

Yep...it died...but its file is put in the Tamagotchi's history thing. There is no way to bring back a passed on tama...you'll just have to start over...my deepest sympathese...

I keep my tamas in my purse, but since getting my v3 happy is hard, I leave him at home paused and I bring along my 2 v1's, since it's so easy to make them happy, i check them every class period, all it takes to gain a happy heart is 2 win round 1 of the game dance, thats wat i do, and since im in 8th grade, i dont let ppl see cuz they might make fun of me
Yah im in the 9th grade lol.. yeees i know im a nerd xD lmao but 2 of my friends have 'em too. Its sorta a joke.. but i dont mind taking care of my tamagotchi. I usually check it every class and feed it if its hungry, etc. I must be doing a good job because he has a baby now, im kinda sad that hes gunna "go back to his home planet" soon.

Unfortunately your Tamagotchi died. BTW TamaPATCHI, the reviving thing does not work. I have tried it many times and never worked.
It worked for me this one time i went camping with my friend and we were going fishing and some water got on my tamagotchi and it malfunctioned. Then i shoved it in my bag and the buttons were getting pressed and stuff then it said this thing and gave me 2 options "download or reset" and i pressed download and i had my tamagotchi back and everything was fine. It was kinda wierd :)

a bout that reviving thing it does not work all it does is takes u back to the dead ghost thing

ya that thing where it fell in the water it happened to my sister well probaly cuz she is 6 but then it beeped for the whole knight and in the morning when she checked it it had restarted itself.....

and then a week later it fell once agen in the water and this time it wusnt workin for the whole day and now its all slow and u have to hold the button for it to change well it doesnt matter cuz she doesnt no how 2 use it so she only plays get when she has all those other games lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back