did my tamagotchi die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BTR114_x

Reaction score
when my tamagotchi went to sleep for the night the hearts on all the things were full and the stress level was 00, when it woke up instead of my normal tamagotchi, it's husband and baby being there it was just the baby and it asked me to give it a name like it was a new tamagotchi.

I read somewhere that tamagotchi's have 5 different stages and it last for up to 13 days

my tamagotchi never turned into a senior, and I only had it for 5 days

is it meant to do that or did it mess up

(note - I didn't press the reset button) :huh:

This is normal. The parents left last night at midnight - if you're awake at that time you can see a departure animation. The baby is now yours to care for.

Adults don't become seniors if they've already had children. (If you don't have your adult marry, she'll eventually become a senior. However, she can marry and have children after that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal. The parents left last night at midnight - if you're awake at that time you can see a departure animation. The baby is now yours to care for.

Adults don't become seniors if they've already had children. (If you don't have your adult marry, she'll eventually become a senior. However, she can marry and have children after that.)
oh ok thanks :D

Your Tamagotchi has departed from your tama device and moved onto its new life in Tamagotchi-Planet. Its left its baby in your care so you now have a new generation, I have found a video on Youtube that shows what would have happened last night at 12:00am,

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Jordboss

Your Tamagotchi has departed from your tama device and moved onto its new life in Tamagotchi-Planet. Its left its baby in your care so you now have a new generation, I have found a video on Youtube that shows what would have happened last night at 12:00am,

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
thanks for showing me the vid, I don't think I'd see it on mine though, too early lol :lol:

The parents just leave so that you can have the baby to care for like its a brand new tama. Its normal dont worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back