DID U KNOW THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE SCREEN SHADE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
today my little baby cousin wanted to play with my entama having nooo idea what to do!.so he was playing with it for a while when i noticed the pixels where lighter??i started to freak i thought he got it dirty of something went in it like water or sand..(we where at the beach) and i thougt it was broken forever.....but then he wanted to play with it somemore

but this time i was watching him!!! and then he went to the time screen pressed C and B at the same time and a bar showed up.... like the training bars showed up! so then i took it away from him and started to play with it...when u press A on that screen the pixels go lighter and when u press B they go darker!! COOLIE!!! i discovered something new and cool about the entama!!!!

-tama_tu
What's an "entama"? :hitodetchi:

yeah whats wrong with you gosh!!! And whats a ENTAMA?!?!?!?!? YEAH SHES RIGHT WHATS WRONG WITH YOU :rolleyes: THE YOUNG MIMITCHI IS RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOURSELF GOSH!!!!
BY NICOLE AND JASMINE

THERE IS 2 PEOPLE IF YOU CANT NOTICED
Gosh....What'd you do that for??? :hitodetchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back