Did you ever kiss a boy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memitchilover5

Reaction score
I personally am a HeartBreaker!!!!! I'v dumped 5 guys in two years.I dumped my recent boyfriend earlier this week,i've had 4 kisses from a guy in my life, what about anybody elese?

[SIZE=7pt]No. I've never kissed a guy before and I don't want to kiss anyone ATM.[/SIZE]

I don't like anyone enough. Nobody at school is worth liking. I've only kissed girls. Not guys.

first of all blueslip, don't mock me. second of all LEAVE OR I WILL MAKE YOU AND DON"T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU"RE NOTHING BUT A SMART ALECK!!!!!! sorry everyone,HAD to get that out before i hurt someone.(physically)

first of all blueslip, don't mock me. second of all LEAVE OR I WILL MAKE YOU AND DON"T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU"RE NOTHING BUT A SMART ALECK!!!!!! sorry everyone,HAD to get that out before i hurt someone.(physically)
Uh..a little rude arn't we?Not to be rude,but you cant make other members leave topics unless your a guide.

That was really childish and immature. Be nice to blue♣slip, they are a nice person xO and dont tell people off like that. People can and will gang up on you. That was pretty rude, so cut it out. You cant make someone leave a topic, you should know that :3 and even so, it would be a dumb reason anyway.

And you couldnt harm anyone physically. You are on a computer. What would you do, track them down? Good Idea. See who listens.

Yeah, I had a guyfriend once, it didnt go well... at all. But yeah, i have pecked a boy, and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:
<---Male.

I've kissed my dad and brother. =)

Lots. More then girls, ok I will say it. Not proud of it, but I am kinda a s*ut. Could quote Blades Of Glory..but I wont.

ok, tama_becca please do not say anything about me because if you ever want to vent your feelings you would no what it is like. And please do not say "it was childish and immature" because your not my mom and i don't need you to tell me what's right and what's wrong. Oh, and by the way, when i said "hurt someone physically" i think i actually KNOW i'm on a computer, and i also know i couldn't make them leave it's just that i was angry(don't stick up for someone when i'm mad at them). Oh, and just so i don't have to repeat myself to anyone else who did what tama_becca did, just read this.One more thing,how YOU feel,tama_becca, if somebody mocked you?just ask yourself to see if you can relate.I'm not stupid,just keep that in mind.

Your the one being a tad bit rude, seriously, grow up...

Back to zee topic =D

No.... i never did and never will

please look at the post before yours, and please don't use the phrase "grow up" it sounds like you're trying to make me feel immature, thank you (and i DID say sorry in that qoute you have).

OMG who do you think you are if you think your being kool then u do seriously have to grow up your being very immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back