did you ever make a tama house

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter345

Reaction score
did you ever make a tama house/room. i have made 2 of them.all you need is a shoe box. you couls use anything to put in it you could use wood or tin foil and tape t make the furniture. the way to make furniture with tin foil and tape is you mold the tin foil into a bed tv or what ever then rap the black tape or duck tape but not scotch tape.then i used some little toys of my own to put in it. this is alot of fun and it is a nice place for your tamagotchi/s.its alot of fun you should try it!!! :D

did you ever make a tama house/room. i have made 2 of them.all you need is a shoe box. you couls use anything to put in it you could use wood or tin foil and tape t make the furniture. the way to make furniture with tin foil and tape is you mold the tin foil into a bed tv or what ever then rap the black tape or duck tape but not scotch tape.then i used some little toys of my own to put in it. this is alot of fun and it is a nice place for your tamagotchi/s.its alot of fun you should try it!!! :kusatchi:
Sounds like loads of fun!

Lol, I once made a house for a special soft toy I had. I ended up having to throw it out (in tears) because it was broken and sagging. I was thinking of doing soemthing a bit like that, but properly made, as in, using wood, ties, nails and such, and then using clay to mould stuff. Lets see if I ever get round to doing it though!

Yes i have made a tama house! My friend and i made one.... the my friend got carried away and tried to give it a bath, then it broke so she ahd to get another. My bro and i have also made beanie baby houses!

Yes i have made a tama house! My friend and i made one.... the my friend got carried away and tried to give it a bath, then it broke so she ahd to get another.  My bro and i have also made beanie baby houses!
lol, when it's taking it's bath, you should put clear gelatin in the tub and put the tama on top of that.

Hey, if we make one, can we take pictures of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that would be funny!! I think my friends died partly because it got soap stuck in the buttons too...lol

They r so cute! I gave mine a tama sized table, closet and beds!
Wow... nice job!

I think that making a tama house could become a hobby... keep you from being bored!

Lol, I once made a house for a special soft toy I had. I ended up having to throw it out (in tears) because it was broken and sagging. I was thinking of doing soemthing a bit like that, but properly made, as in, using wood, ties, nails and such, and then using clay to mould stuff. Lets see if I ever get round to doing it though!
And if you do ever get to doing it...post pictures, i would love to see how it turned out. I have not made a house for my tamagotchis, but once at the pottery place i picked this little round jewely box ( no music or anything..just a round box thing) but anyways, i painted it with all the tamagotchi characters, and then in the middle of it i put Dreaming and i put the tamagotchis in the round jewely box when they go to sleep and its right next to my bed so i can hear them when they wake up before me! ;) lol -RR :wacko:

i made one for a toy............when i was like...8....its on my self right know

no offence but it sounds kind of stupid... not to be rude but I just wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back