Did you hate your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When your tamagotchi grew to an adult and it was one you thought was ugly did you hate it and restarted you tamagotchi to an egg or did you try and love it and find a reason to keep it? :hanatchi:

I remember once I had a Mametchi but he turned into an oldie, and I thought that he was super ugly, so I reset him :) .

i find resetting it is a bit harsh

i always find a way to love my tamas

if i thought the "restarting techninque" about real people as well i'd have no friends, i love how all tamas look ^_^

The only Tama I reset is my Nano, and that's only because there's no oppurtunity for advancement after the adult phase. :)

Okay I admit when I "thought" I did great care on my Tama-go and then I got worst I did reset it once. And when I am like doing my homework and a Tamagotchi bleeps I would just ignore it.

Oh yes...lots of times. I just can't stand some of the characters on the V2 and V4.5. It's a shame because I love those versions if it weren't for the characters.

LOL! I DO kinda hate Tarakotchi when I get him 5,000 times, and I DID reset my v2 once when I got him, but not anymore because I think it's funny how often I get him! I'm like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" but I still look after him because it's hilarious! I don't reset my Tamas anymore, although until recently I always reset my v2 as soon as it evolved into an adult just because I was eager to get a new character. :rolleyes:

This happens alot to me. My music Star evolved into a olide, and i sooo badly wanted to restart it because im not big on looking after olides, i prefer to just keep rasing the gens. Then she sotra died so i didn't have to worry and i jsut restarted anyway o.o

I try REALLY hard to find a reason to like the character i get. (I like racking up generations) Even though some are ugly!! We all know it... But instead im trying to get better at trying to determine what character i want by care misses, or playing certain games (like for the v4 and v4.5). So i dont resent the character i get :D

I pretty much love all adult characters. c:

But some of the Teen and Toddler stage charries I hated so I reset them in those stages sometimes

I'm veryyy picky in those stages.

Yeah....when I get characters I don't like, I tend to just neglect them and wait for the match maker. But when I get a super-cute character, I try to preserve its awesomeness, then it turns into an doldie (makes me really angry!) and just a few days ago my Hanatchi (♥) turned into an oldie...BLAH.

And now my v4.5 has turned from a cute teen to a creepy Yasaguretchi *shivers*

I'm just WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING until the matchmaker turns up already....v4.5 has a lot of weird characters I don't like :/

But yeah the only time I ever reset was in 3rd grade when my sister and I both had Masktchis on our v2s, and we connected them about 100 times but they wouldn't marry....they were male and female. I eventually got frustrated and reset :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back