Did you hear about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ME too! I voted for that one too. Hey it means, it's across the bridge from The Gotchi Records. But you know what. I have a feeling that we need to enter another code to actually get over the bridge into the new area........... just a feeling
I think so too! I wonder where Swirly Sweet City will connect too..................

I think so too! I wonder where Swirly Sweet City will connect too..................
That's exactly what I was thinking! I think it might connect to the downtown area, how about you?

I think we have to go over the bridge and enter a new password from the Tama-Go to enter an area, then from there you can choose to go to the Violetchi area, or memetchi area, or more coming.

I think we have to go over the bridge and enter a new password from the Tama-Go to enter an area, then from there you can choose to go to the Violetchi area, or memetchi area, or more coming.
Maybe, so I would have to get a Memetchi and Flowertchi figures. :angry: :unsure:

Wait what?!!!! The tama-go?! That's not out till Autumn, and for other countries there are no plans about it! Besides, that's V7, this is V6 tamatown, the Tama-go! Will have it's own tamagotchi town.

;) maybe the town will have to do with CDs again :angry:
I dont think there will be CD's, because the was the whole point of Music City. alot of people dont even like the CD idea, so the new TamaTown will be better for alot of people. :angry:

I dont think there will be CD's, because the was the whole point of Music City. alot of people dont even like the CD idea, so the new TamaTown will be better for alot of people. :angry:
It's not new, It's just a new area, that's it, they're not removing CD's.

It's not new, It's just a new area, that's it, they're not removing CD's.
Yeah i agree with aa221. I'd just like to know who doesn't like that cd idea then?

I think that CD is a good idea <_< ;)

And it's not going to be new TamaTown just a new area, like aa221 said! :D

OMG Everyone~ You better check this out. The new Tamatown is coming VERY SOON and I know that. Go check on https://tamatown.com

They already put up the commercial for Tama-Go Tamatown. And it seems like if they did expand from the Music City town. So probably we can still use our MC accounts! I'm SO EXCITED

OMG Everyone~ You better check this out. The new Tamatown is coming VERY SOON and I know that. Go check on https://tamatown.comThey already put up the commercial for Tama-Go Tamatown. And it seems like if they did expand from the Music City town. So probably we can still use our MC accounts! I'm SO EXCITED
That's a great find!! But it Isn't for the Tama-Go! It's for the MUSIC STAR!! LOL No relation to The tama-go at all. I e-mailed BANDAI America and UK, Both said that It's for music star, not Tama-go. :eek:

OMG! I just went to tamatown and there is this commercial! And it shows one town that u can see and two towns that are a blur :angry: I am so exited I am saving up all my money so I can buy one of thoose tamagos :D
:eek: It's already out in America! I hope BANDAI America will let it come to England very soon! :p

Hey!! Lauvelitchi was in the commercial!!! Do you think she'll be a character you can log in as? I hope so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back