Did you know topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I thought that death and other stuff with be #1 fear o.o

Did you know that there are 500 tornadoes reported every year from a place called Tornado Valley?

No.

DYK americans eat 45 million turkeys every year @ thxgiving!

DYK there are 3000 earthquakes around the world everyday

DYK the chances of making 2 holes in 1 in a round of golf is 1 out of 62 million

No.

Yes.

No.

Did you know that Smash Bros. Brawl is awesomeness?

Yuppers.

Did you know Dentyne Ice gum has Titanium Dioxide (or something like that) in it?

nO o_O *spits out gum...you wouldn't believe it a HAD dentyne ice gum in my mouth*

DYK During lunch breaks in Carlsbad, New Mexico no couple should engage in a sexual act while parked in their vehicle, unless their car has curtains

Yes. I think that law should be enforced in Florida too.

Did you know that speaking in public is in the Top 5 of the worlds biggest fears?

No, but I don't lie that much. I don't talk enough for that.

DYK that no cetaceans (whales, dolphins, porpoises) went extinct in modern times until 2004 (Baiji)?

Hmm..didn't know that.

Did you know that a dream lasts an average of 3 seconds?!

OR

That the longest kiss recorded was 31 hours 20 minutes?!

Last edited by a moderator:
no, and no.

Did you know Tamagotchi was originally called Tamagotch?

Yes, but I had forgotten.

Did you know Donkeys don't exist? They're just an illusion created by your mind.

That's a LIE!!!

Did you know jungles and coral reefs have the highest concentration of species in the world?

yes

when i said that in class 1 time everyone laughed at me :D

dyk that what is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France

:wacko: Yuppy!

Did you know that the 1st boardgames were made in egypt? :(

Did you know that a queen honey bee is capeable of a few hundred marvlesacks (sp?) every minute?

Did you know that The Doctor (On dr.who) can speak over 5 billion languages?

Did you know an hour in space is equivalent to 1 day on earth?

Yesh.

Did you know that there once was a catterpillar and the catterpillar turned into a cocoon and out the cocoon came a butterfly but then the butter fly died and the cocoon turned into a catterpillar?

No.

Did you know that Judy Garland from the Wizard of Oz died from a drug overdose? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back