Did you Know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope 8/10
did you know that zoey 101 is ending? (not that i care. no offence)
5/10

That's because...

DYK Jamie Lynn Spears Is pregant.

Last edited by a moderator:
5/10

i knew that :(

did you know that leaps years dont always happen every four years? if the year ends in 00 and isnt disivable by 400 its just a normal year for example 1900

its true tho

year is the time it takes for the Earth to complete one revolution around the sun. Specifically, this period is 365.242199 days (365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 46 seconds). The fact that a year is not comprised of a whole number of days has posed challenges to calendar-makers throughout the millennia. For instance, the ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks used calendars with 365 days. This calendar, however, was off by an entire day approximately every four years.

A big improvement was made with the Julian calendar, crafted by Julius Caesar (100-44 B.C.) in 46 B.C. The Julian calendar, which was 365.25 days long, inserted an extra day, or "leap day," every fourth year. Even with that adjustment, the Julian calendar was off by 11 minutes and 14 seconds per year. By the mid-1500s that error had accumulated so that the Julian calendar was 10 days ahead of the Earth's...

thus to re compersate every century that isnt divisable by four isnt a a leap year ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no idea what you just said but 6/10

DYK Lollipop is the longest word written with the right hand and stewardresses is the longest with the left.

3/10 don't get it.

DYK someone called their kid (ur not gunna believe this, but it's true)

Truewilllaughinglifebuckyboomermanifestdestiny

1/10 thats dumb

DYK between 6 and 9 million people die annually of thirst.

7.5/10 (BTW, for mine above, it was the longest word typed with either hand)

DYK The sentence: 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' uses every letter of the alphabet.

7.5/10 (BTW, for mine above, it was the longest word typed with either hand)
DYK The sentence: 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' uses every letter of the alphabet.
7/10

I already knew that!

Your brain uses as much energy as a 10 watt light bulb?

Or rate this!

When you grow up, your kids might not know what a elephant is!

mametchi :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back