DID YOU KNOW?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f...?

You dimwits. Just because the bridge or the whirlpool is called Naruto that does not mean that it has anything to do with that PoS anime. Jesus.

What the f...?
You dimwits. Just because the bridge or the whirlpool is called Naruto that does not mean that it has anything to do with that PoS anime. Jesus.
Jesus- i love that guy! i know Him! (not joking!)

anyways, couldnt you have said it a nicer way <.<

dont have to be so rude about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus- i love that guy! i know Him! (not joking!)anyways, couldnt you have said it a nicer way <.<

dont have to be so rude about it.
Long day... I'm feeling better now.

What the f...?
Fancy some? :3

It had to be said.

What the f...?
Dont call people Dimwits please

You said it, I was like *wow Ive seen stuff called Kagome fruit and it wasnt named after the girl on Inuyasha so what makes this different?* Ive seen alot of stuff like this, Naruto means something, I forget, But it isnt named after the anime show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back