Did you know.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
i have just found out on a website that tamagotchi translates (from japanese) into "loveable egg". this is the first fact of many that i intend to post on this thread.

nice comment but we already knew that -bye(lucy u ur a tamamax)
did you? sorry, i just saw it on this website.

i never knew. oh well. more facts tomorrow.

hopefully ones you don't know.

XD I actually didn't know that Tamgotchi meant loveable egg, and I've been playing with these things for such a long time.

And Ichigo, from Ichigotchi, means strawberry (how fitting).

I also read on the website that the ears Mimitchi has on his head are just a hat. Is this true?

Am I the only one who knows the story behind the name "Kinakomotchi"? Mochi is pounded rice cake. When it's heated, it blows up. This is why Kinakomotchi inflates when it gets mad. There's more to that, this is just making a long story short. Yeah, Hinotama means fireball, and Ichigo means strawberry. And yes, Mimitchi's ears are just a hat. Gozarutchi got its name because it supposedly likes to say "de gozaru," a samurai term.

>_> You read the character page on Tamagotchi Square, I assume.

actually if you translate hinotama directly to english, it means 'egg of fire'..

i have just found out on a website that tamagotchi translates (from japanese) into "loveable egg". this is the first fact of many that i intend to post on this thread.
<_< hi jeremy im amyrules! wow i didnt know that! <_<

nice comment but WE already knew that -bye(lucy u ur a tamamax)
Actually, I didn't know that... I had no idea what Tamagotchi actually meant. That's really cool!! "Loveable Egg" totally fits. I love my "Loveable Egg!!".

Actually, I didn't know that... I had no idea what Tamagotchi actually meant. That's really cool!! "Loveable Egg" totally fits. I love my "Loveable Egg!!".
i know, i love my 'lovable agg' too.

I always thought a Marutchi looked like a mimitchi without any arms, legs, or hat.

I didn't know tamagotchi means "Lovable Egg". I thought it meant "Little Buddy" or "Best Friend" or something. :p

I'm guessing memetchi has to do with its eyes.

Probably. Hey, where is Tamagotchi Square anyways?

Maybe Mametchi=hamster.(I firmly hold my belief that Mametchi looks like a hamster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back