Did you like Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
I've got to know 'coz I'm planning to get one. ;) :D :wacko: :huh:

Yes I love my music star.

It's by far my favourite version yet.

well, its a nice little pet with a lot of different characters on it (i have seen almost all of the ones i have seen on charts for other tmas), the minigames are nice, the pet wont get sick of eating too many candy and it takes heavy damage very well (i have left mine without attention for almost a whole day and hes still alive, he evolved and is ugly now though), the families are very nice and have cute animations (until the parents go away) and you get a LOT of money for the concerts.

I just got mine yesterday. I like it the best, so far of all the versions. i like that you can play the games all the time..compared to only playing the games when the tama needs to loose weight. also, trying to become a rock star is pretty cool. i would suggest getting one.

Well i dont have 1 yet, im thinking of getting 1 like you, but they look really cool and have new games, characters and features.

I would suggest getting 1 too if your a music fan, get which design best describes you/or whatever you like!

Cya! :rolleyes:

I like it because when you marry your tama they have 1 baby and the adult you married stays with you (if you have the band manager pick for you.)

So you have 3 tamas on your screen.

:ichigotchi:

Its very nice, In my opinion, It has a little bit of every tama put into it! And a little of its own. The games are fun, And so is its 'lifestyle'. I recommend it! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back