Diets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a pekitarian.
What are you??

BTW omnivoure for people who don't know eat both meat and other foods
Most humans are omnivores, just letting you know lol. Hence the four food groups.

Vegan.

Though I have to admit to eatting foods I shouldn't at least once every two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
pescitarian: Someone who eats a vegetarian diet with the acception of fish and other seafoods

I'm an omnivore.

I'm an Omnivore but I don't eat meat or veggies alot I just eat the stuff in the others category mostly lol but I eat meat and vegetables.

Ehrm...

Sugartarian..? xD

Seriously, though, I'm not really sure what you'd call me. I want to be vegitarian, but my parents think that I just want to because I wish to be skinnier, which is totally not the case.

Maybe, a "diet-free" human being..?

I once tried being a Vegan for 4 months...And got sick and sometimes ate meat. But I'm willing to try it again, not to be sick, to lose weight! 8D

I once tried being a Vegan for 4 months...And got sick and sometimes ate meat. But I'm willing to try it again, not to be sick, to lose weight! 8D
My friend has been vegan since the day she was born! But shes the worst 'vegan' ever. She eats diary products behind her mothers back!

I went full vegetarian once but my iron levels dropped remarkably and I got very very ill. I ended up fainting and falling off the stage narrowly missing the young ones.

I don't like pork or beef D: Only chicken and fish. But, I'm still an omnivore.

Idk what i am. I used to be a vegetarian but kinda lost that ;) . I eat a lot of seafood, i <3 seafood, so im not a vegiterian, i don't like pork, lamb, most red meat, or chicken but i will eat it if it must be eaten (which is like once every 2 months) i mostly eat fruits, bread, vegitables, anything with soy, and noodles and the like. I usualy sit down at home with a banana, vegetable stir fry, and chocolate soy milk and think, "DARN U MOM!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE MADE ME INTO!!!" xD my mom has made me basicly REPULCED by fried food and anything else that isn't organic xD I still think i have weight to loose, but im probably pretty healthy. :D Haven't gotten sick in FOREVER! *Knocks on wood* lol

So i guess im an omnivore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back