difference between keitai, entama, and v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLoFatty

Reaction score
I have ordered a keitai akai and an entama, is it worth it to get the v3 as well? or are their only minor differences between the three?

what exactly are all of the differences between the keitai, entama, and v3?

Well, the entama connects to the computer (Well by codes), you get the newspaper and letters, and you can have jobs. The keitai connects to a cellphone -only in japan-. The V3 have acces to tamatown, have more games, etc.

Santi :lol:

I recommend you to buy the V3, because is in spanish, and have more characters, different games, etc. Every tama is diferent :lol:

I have Entamas, Keitai's Akai's but it is jut plain old nice for something to be English for a change. I really like the others of course but V3 is a nice change. As much as I like to force myself to retain Hirigana, V3 is so nice!

Also, I'd not recommend getting all these things all at once. It kind of sucks the fun out of them as a whole.

I got my V3's just a few days after I got my first entama. That was sad. Well, I was happy to find V3's but that meant I was not focusing on teh entama alone any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back