difference between v3,v4 and v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gruvigirl77

Reaction score
so firstly,i've had a v3 for a while and i know how to work it.what's the difference between it and the v4?i know the email thingy and the games and light switch,but what else?i haven't really messed around with one.secondly,i just got a v4.5 for my birthday and i was wondering what the deffinerence between it and the v3 and v4 was.thanks to anyone who answers these simple question =)

Well, the difference between the V3 and the V4 are the things you said, plus more characters. The differences between those and the V4.5 are the new characters, jobs and games. ;)

Well, V3 had a totally diff. set of characters, no jobs/mail, and different games than V4.

Is there a difference between V4/V4.5? Yes, but honestly not much of one! The biggest fiasco (oops, I ment change) was the new characters, and there are also new jobs and games. By the way, if you like the characters, please don't be upset! It's just my personal opinion that they over-did this tam... I liked the characters when they looked cute and plushy (V1!), but anyway, that's just me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back