Differences in the v2s?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamasiaPotchi

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I've been looking around for another v2 and just wondered are there any actual differences at all between all the v2s in the different areas (europe, america, australia etc)

Is there anything that the european ones have that others don't etc. Or are they all the same and it is just the different designs?

Thanks. :unsure:

Great thanks.

I've found one I really like on ebay see, but it isn't a Uk version as it's not the colours out here (I don't think so anyway), just wanted to check before I bid on it. It's deffo a real one, just not for this area.

Ok I bought the one I liked so I thought I would update with a few differences I've found.

The sound is different for a start. The Uk version has a lower pitched sound than the new one.

And also some of the things on the new one are named differently. Bubbles are tools for example.

That's all I've found so far.

I know this is a little old now but I thought I'd better update and correct myself.

The other one I bought is actually a connexion, but the differences posted above are still the same. I'm getting a connection soon though (very sure this time as it says connection on the tama!!!) so I can find out if there are any differences between them and the connexions.

I'm thinking the differences between the 2 connexions are like that with every single one. I haven't turned the sound on my 3rd connexion to see if that has a different pitch too, but I assume they're all different even though they're all connexions.

Obviously I know no one thing is exactly the same from a factory but I thought the sound chips might have been.

Anyways!

I dont think there is any difference between the v2s. the only difference i have seen from the two v2s my cousin has is that the design is different on the outside. Thats the only difference i have seen. Also the jelly bean one my cousin has seems to have mainly boys. out of five resets he had 1 girl and 4 boys.

hope this reply is helpful

~*Jessica*~

Well I got my connection today, and so far the only major difference is the date. Connexions go day then month, connections go month then day. (Which confused me when I reset it LOL)

I think the other differences are just factory differences between all of them whether they're connexions or connections.

I do have a different background on the connection, but I also have a diff one on the lastconnexion I got.

So yes, they're probably just factory differences, all I've noticed are the backgrounds, the sound and the way some things are named.

The only real difference I can see so far between the connections and connexions is the date.

Hope I made some sense.

theres sum diffeerent stuff that im not sure about!!

What kind of stuff? Did I confuse you or have you found something on yours that's different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back