Different tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox

Reaction score
:p OMG!!!ok i haf a v5 (love my family design) and if u didnt notice, the tama thing where it says tamamgotchi connection is not on it!!!!!!is it someway different than other tamas??? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Yes, it is on the chart for the V5 Designs on here too. It is normal because the letters in Love my Family! are pretty big, they might not have had space to put the tamagotchi logo on it. Also, I was pretty shocked when I first saw the design in Wal-Mart. I thought they were fakes, but I saw the design on the TamaTalk chart, and I was relieved!

i have a v3 that dosnt say connection under the tamagotchi logo they probably didnt put that on because the desighn takes up to much space

Lilangelbaby, you took the words right out of my keyboard. I have the Love My Family design too. It's pure real. It says Bandai on the back of it and I saw the Bandai logo on the package.

I was disappointed mine didn't have the tamagotch up top, too. The white house design doesn't have the logo either.

It's totally ok. You have a different design than I do, but mine's the same way. It still connects, just not with lower versions. If it has the infra-red thing on top, then it can still connect with other V5's. Happy connecting! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back