Different Tamagotchi Names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which name?

• Androtchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or Robotchi?

• Furawatchi

• or Korotchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi?

• Others

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are so right about using your own fealings andlettingpeace enter the world!!!! Please be my buddy!!!

[SIZE=14pt]It isn't really weird. People in various regions, have different speaking and names for things. Like here in England, we call your soccer football and we have a thick accsent.[/SIZE] :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]It isn't really weird. People in various regions, have different speaking and names for things. Like here in England, we call your soccer football and we have a thick accsent.[/SIZE] :huh: :lol:
true, true. and my sister loves your accents. she thinks they're awesome.

Yesh. When I was reading a magazine they had all these v2 characters instead of new v3 ones.

And they had "violetchi" instead of furawatchi/leaftchi

Korotchi is not the same as furawatchi, it looks different.

Korotchi is the same as Violetchi/Leaftchi/Furwatchi

:nazotchi: :nyatchi: :ph34r: :gozarutchi: :blink: :nyatchi: B) :lol: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :wub: <_< ;)

[SIZE=14pt]It isn't really weird. People in various regions, have different speaking and names for things. Like here in England, we call your soccer football and we have a thick accsent.[/SIZE] :p :p
I agree thats why i voted for huh? because it doesnt really matter how you pronounce the word or anything.

I agree thats why i voted for huh? because it doesnt really matter how you pronounce the word or anything.
iagree but i voted for furawatchi

I think your right but I have something connected to that when u put robotchi instead of androtchi. It made me think, I think people should call it wat theyre most comfterbal with. :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: [email protected]

I hate names like Wooltchi, Leaftchi, Butterflytchi, Flowertchi... I hate American Bandai US horrible fake names!!! They are constrained and corny! <_< It annoys me when someone uses these names! Well, I'm not saying they aren't allowed to use these names but it annoys me. :mellow: Japanese names sound much much better! :huh:

And by they way, it seems that Robotchi is the Japanese name and Androtchi is the US name. I though it was Androtchi Japan and Robotchi US first too. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It means that different people pronounce Tamagotchi names differently because of where they live.

I would say call it what ever u want although i did vote other ;) but that dose not matter we all have our diffrent ways :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back