Different Username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JovialGinjirotchi

Reaction score
Perhaps a username change would be helpful lol.

Originally TamaGuyJayy. I honestly made that name right off the top of my head and just wanted to get into the site. 'Jay' only stood for the J in my real name, and I have no idea where the extra Y came from.. I accidentally made another account spelling 'Genjirotchi'..so sorry about that!! I tried to make a youtube channel with this name, but that didn't go to well, so i deleted the videos i made.

It's also been a good 2 years anyways, plus i love Ginjirotchi!! They're my number one favorite tama plus they do act rather jovial, haven't you seen tamagotchi's tv on youtube?? X)

Perhaps a username change would be helpful lol.

Originally TamaGuyJayy. I honestly made that name right off the top of my head and just wanted to get into the site. 'Jay' only stood for the J in my real name, and I have no idea where the extra Y came from.. I accidentally made another account spelling 'Genjirotchi'..so sorry about that!! I tried to make a youtube channel with this name, but that didn't go to well, so i deleted the videos i made.

It's also been a good 2 years anyways, plus i love Ginjirotchi!! They're my number one favorite tama plus they do act rather jovial, haven't you seen tamagotchi's tv on youtube?? X)
Welcome back! :)

Can we change ur username?
As far as we can tell we cant... but anyway, why do you want to change Sam's username? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! :)

As far as we can tell we cant... but anyway, why do you want to change Sam's username? :D
omgg.. sorry i am typo, i mean in some reason maybe somebody want to change their name. but thanks for remind me.

tumblr_mbnbngHrag1r0m16v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back