Digimon V2 Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reshin2

Reaction score
Ok, hi tamatalk! I'm here again after a year hiatus to begin my logs again. In this time, I have lost all of my tamas, and my sister now owns a V4 and a V3. SO yeah, I have no tamas. HOWEVER. I am a DigiMon man now. I owned a yellow V1 DigiMon, which I got all of the characters except Meramon and MetalGreymon on, until two weeks ago when it broke :ph34r:

However, since my birthday last year (october) I have owned a seethrough green V2 digimon, since a friend stole it for my birthday (XP) and I have become extremely attatched to it. Sadly, I have had no ultimates. I know. It's embarassing. >> But peh, I'm logging this. Let me begin...

Earlier today, my Garurumon woke up at 8AM as usual. The day went as usual, except he was beginning to get slightly needy, now that he was 11. Just after he turned 12, I battled him against my D-Arc/D-Power (The series 3 one, UK of course.) which is his battle fodder a few times. He won three times. The third win was his last. After winning against Kyubimon, I began to hear a dreaded beep that I have learnt to fear. The beep of dying. Within a minute or so, a computer stood on my screen, with the message "12 yr" next to it. A few hours later, I restarted it, and it's child, Punimon, was soon bouncing around. Now he is a Tsunomon, being neglected so he can be an Elecmon. I know it only needs 4+ calls, but peh, it's fun, in a cruel, horrible, maniacal and twisted way :)

I end with my current stats and a small message to you all.

Tsunomon

In-Training/Toddler/Baby 2

Weight: 11

Victories: 0%

Goal: Elecmon to Birdramon or Angemon, and then hopefully SkullGreymon.

tsunomonlcd2xm6.png

And my message is, that I amd going to put up a topic in the tama trading section. If you have any DigiMon pets (as in original v-pets and pendulums, not digivices.) that you no longer want, please visit it. I'll be back soon :hitodetchi:

Over and out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Second post of my logs =D I hope to be getting a new DigiMon today soon! I am sooo happy! Anyway, let me get on with my logs, for otherwise the point of this topic goes out of the window. TO THE LOG!!!11

Well, today I woke up to my sister asking me to play with her (Woot ¬¬) and I immediatly checked Tsunomon. He had woken up, and had 3 hearts down. Hehe, I had done my 4+ calls of neglect, but I was just making sure :ichigotchi: . Anyway, I then went through and watched some "BEST ALBUMZ EVAR!!1". It was kinda boring, so I played some Pokemon Stadium 2. I beat Lance and Red again, since I love their music, and then got bored. Again. So I went to see what was on TV. STILL 100 best albums. I watched a bit, and decided I had had enough of the tosh. I left the TV room, back to my own room, where I noticed I had left my DigiMon on my floor, from when I was kicking Pokemon butt. I picked it up and saw my favourite electric rabbit. Elecmon! My neglect, once again, was a success ^_^

Anyway, I decided I would get Birdramon from him, and I shall have him in about 3 days.

0-3 Calls, 47- Training. Simple :D

Oh well, I'll finish my log with my current stats.

Elecmon/Elekimon

Rookie/Child

Weight: 21

Victories: 50%

Opponents: Renamon (D-Arc): 1 Win, 1 Loss.

Goal: Birdramon to SkullGreymon

Well, ciao! See you all next time!

Back