Dinosaur tama recommendations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom0116

Reaction score
Hello guys!

What would you recommend as the best dinosaur tamagotchi or similar brand? And possibly a safe buyer to purchase it from?

Thankyou :)

Hm, the ones that come to mind are the Nano Dino, but they are rather needy. There's also the Giga Pets Lost World T-Rex. Again, somewhat needy, though not as much.

You have other options as well with knock off pets, but those are hit and miss with how good they are. Check out this site and look through the pets, there are a number of dino ones listed: https://www.tamenagerie.com/sitemap.html

Dinkie Dino (or RakuRaku DinoKun) comes to mind. I've played with mine a couple of times; it's cute, fun, and pretty simple. As for purchasing, your best bet would probably be to search "Dinkie Dino" on Ebay. There are a few on Ebay now if you're interested! Unless you don't mind getting a knock-off version of the Dinkie Dino, try and take a close look at the packaging (if available) and make sure it's not one of those "32-in-1" pets.

I am not sure. The only 1 that I can think of is the Nano Dino but I have never acually used/seen 1 before.

*facepalm* How could I have forgotten the Dinkie Dino?! Yes, i highly recommend that one for a dino pet. They're medium maintenance and have 3 different evolutions and are super cute and charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back