Dirt ugggggh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the only way i can think of right off the bat is taking it apart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I opened it up and got it out, but then it wouldn't work! Part of the pixels wouldn't light up. After a long time I decided to put the battries back in and it did work. Be careful if you do that.

Yes. I opened it up and got it out, but then it wouldn't work! Part of the pixels wouldn't light up. After a long time I decided to put the battries back in and it did work. Be careful if you do that.
ya I might do that :D

Try shaking it and knocking the screen. I did that and it came off, and nothing happened to the pixels.

Yes, It's Happened to me :puroperatchi:

I just left it.

Then after a while, It went away!!

As everyone has said, I would Take it Apart.. (I wish you luck if you do!)

It was built into the screen?!?! What do you mean by that?

Anyway I think you should take it apart. Don't worry about it breaking :puroperatchi: Contact Bandai if you want to know how to take it apart without breaking it though, if you are worried.

Best Wishes!

barky

It was built into the screen?!?! What do you mean by that?
Anyway I think you should take it apart. Don't worry about it breaking :furawatchi: Contact Bandai if you want to know how to take it apart without breaking it though, if you are worried.

Best Wishes!

barky
when they built the v3 dirt go into the screen and even if I take it apart there is no use

Taking it apart wouldn't be a good idea unless you know what you're doing.

Well you could Just send it to bandai. They will try and fix it but if they dont they will send you a replacement. But be careful they might send the *Gulp* The latest Version. If you dont want a V5 , or really like that shell send a note saynig you dont want latest vesion and if they cant fix it , send it back.

In my v3 under the screen there is a bit of dirt. It is so annoying I can't wipe it off. Has this happened to anyone else?
How did you get dirt it there in the first place? LOL!

Something like this has happened to me. One time I tripped and soil got under my v3s screen. : ( I thought it broke because the screen blanked out. But then I reset it then downloaded so that is why my papartchi was not gone forever! ( But my Masketchi is. Thank you so much for making it gone forever Mom! Well...Actully im not happy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back