Discipline theory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zuz

Reaction score
I've seen people wondering how training affects tamagotchis.

I usually heard, that discipline has something to do about determining the "care level" (more discipline = better care) and it also determines what character you get, because of the care. Okay, it's true.

But seems like I noticed something more with my 2 tamagotchis.

When I took my old v4.5 from the drawer, I saw it has still its battery working, so I decided to play. I still had my lovely UraVioletchi on it, so I unpaused it and checked it's status. Unfortunately it only had 2 lines in the "Training" bar.

Then I resumed my v3 too and connected them. It was a toddler at that time.

Weird enough, my UraVioletchi was ALWAYS, ALWAYS losing the games with my v3 gotchi when connected. And it still does, it never wins. I noticed that when I connected them, if I remember correctly, my v3 tama had 2 or 3 lines in training (That would make it equal or higher than UraVioletchi's training.)

Now it's a teen and it has 3 lines, and it keeps winning with my UraVioletchi.

What do you think? Could training affect winning or losing in the connection games?

Maybe someone said this before and I didn't notice anything new, but I couldn't find anyone saying this, neither here or googling the net.

I've seen people wondering how training affects tamagotchis.

I usually heard, that discipline has something to do about determining the "care level" (more discipline = better care) and it also determines what character you get, because of the care. Okay, it's true.

But seems like I noticed something more with my 2 tamagotchis.

When I took my old v4.5 from the drawer, I saw it has still its battery working, so I decided to play. I still had my lovely UraVioletchi on it, so I unpaused it and checked it's status. Unfortunately it only had 2 lines in the "Training" bar.

Then I resumed my v3 too and connected them. It was a toddler at that time.

Weird enough, my UraVioletchi was ALWAYS, ALWAYS losing the games with my v3 gotchi when connected. And it still does, it never wins. I noticed that when I connected them, if I remember correctly, my v3 tama had 2 or 3 lines in training (That would make it equal or higher than UraVioletchi's training.)

Now it's a teen and it has 3 lines, and it keeps winning with my UraVioletchi.

What do you think? Could training affect winning or losing in the connection games?

Maybe someone said this before and I didn't notice anything new, but I couldn't find anyone saying this, neither here or googling the net.
The discipline doesen't really play a role on what your tama turns into, except in the case of Kinakomotchi on V1-V2. Though since you're running your V3/V4.5, that's no issue.

On V3, Care is based on Care misses and sickness. Each time your tama beeps for a legitimate reason (low hearts, sickness, lights on at bedtime) that's a care miss. 5 or so will kill your tamagotchi. Training has little (or even no) impact on what tama you get. Highly trained parents, though, could affect your toddler. Lower trained parents seem to have tamatchi/mizutamatchi babies, and higher the other two.

On V4.5, care is based on skill points. They affect what character your tama turns into. Care misses also have a role, albeit much more minor than the V3. Your parents also affect your family type.

Also, on V4.5, how much you win connection games is (I believe) influenced by the heart icon in the fortune cookies. The higher it is, the higher the likelihood of winning.

As for V3, I think you could be right. I haven't gotten this down to an exact science yet.

It's either to do with that or it's completely random. Not so sure. Maybe some more research could be looked into this. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I know about skill points-growing in v4/v4.5, but I didn't really know that discipline doesn't affect v3s.

Though I remember when a lot of kids had tamas back when I was in primary school, I connected a lot and if I am right, when my tama had full training bar I always won with everyone.

Well, I am going to keep testing this. At the next generation I am gonna try to get my v4.5's training higher than v3 and see what happens.

*excitement* Maybe I dicovered what discipline is for? YAY.

By the way, I connected my little monsters today again, few times, and v3 kept winning (now it has 4 lines in the training bar) and v4.5 kept losing. So still, it never ever won with my v3 yet.

Thanks for support everyone, we should investigate this, yes yes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back