Discipline

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicky

Reaction score
i really need to know when to give the tama TIME OUT or when to give it PRAISE.

the instruction book doen't explain very well. i also haven't been able to find this info on any other site.

PLEASE HELP BEFORE I FAIL TO GET MIMITCHI/MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!

when your tama calls and doesnt want anything i think you give it time out and other times you praise it but im not exactly sure ;)

You use time-out when it beeps and it just looks like it normally does, and has most or all of its needs fulfilled.

You praise it when it beeps and it's crying, it could be different for each tamagotchi, but each time for me, it was crying.

Yeah, I just got my young Memetchi, and it woke me up today looking angry, and had it's back turned, I took a guess and praised it and got me a discipline point. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if its back is turned to you, with a little.. bubbly/thought bubble thing, praise it. But if it beeps at you, and its hearts are empty, just take care of it. I hope this helps. Good luck with getting mimitchi or mametchi! :ph34r:

Yes like those people say.. I'll repeat

YOU GIVE IT A TIME OUT WHEN:

The little thing on the bottom right corner (The alert thing) is highlighted, and it doesn't have any needs (Like feeding, happiness, poo, etc.)

YOU GIVE IT A PRAISE WHEN:

When the alert thing lights up, and your tamagotchi is either crying or turning it's back on you!

Good luck! Hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back