Disciplining the Tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathory

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I apologize if there is already a forum explaining what I'm about to ask, but I've been looking for ages and never found anything. ._.

I've had my tamago for a while, but haven't really been interested in it until recently. I was wondering when to discipline it and when to praise it? It doesn't seem to call like a normal tamagotchi. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention? It does call for me from time to time with an exclamation point over its head, but disciplining or praising it when that occurs doesn't seem to accomplish anything. Can someone please break this down for me or send my a link to a place that does?

Greatly appreciated!

Well, I find if I disapline it the first time it calls... Then Praise it for the other calls. (That aren't for food/happiness being empty) I do fine. They can only be trained up until they are about to change to adult.

Lawrence, it didn't work that way for me on the tamago. Thanks Sailor Rosette, I'll try it that way next time around.

Well...

If you see your tamago beeping, but it is not needing anything, and you see a ! over it's head, praise it.

If you see it without the !, and it does not need anything, scold it.

You can also discipline it by bringing to the toilet of you see him doing the poo poo dance(he has wiggle lines around him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back