DISCOVERY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightFrostStar

Reaction score
Okay... I was playing with my 2 V6 tamas (ona a boy and other was a girl). They were both adults and both 2 yrs old. I let them play together a lot until their friendship wass really high. Next thing i Know they were beeping and fireworks were on the screen. And the Famale tama Had 2 babies!!! :(

These tamas were 2 yrs old and they had children. It takes the full 24 hrs for the parents to leave the child. Use this to make the generations go faster!!!

Yeah, this happens with every Tamagotchi that connects to other Tamagotchi. When a boy and a girl reach a really high friendship level, they fall in love. Basically, the idea of the Tamagotchi babies is, if your Tamagotchi doesn't find a friend to fall in love with, the Matchmaker comes along at a certain age and finds a mate for your Tamagotchi so that you can continue the generations. :)

the matchmaker usually comes around the age of 5, turn the clock to 12:29 and wait one miniute then the matchmaker should come

and thx 4 the help nightfroststar :)

yah it is normal because my tam got married when it was 3 so you dont have to wait for the machmaker only if you have 2 tamas oh and somthing weierd happend on my tamagotchi v4.5 my teen had a baby

All tamagotchis can do this 8D I connected my v4 and v3 together for like 100000 times straight, and then they married and had two baby girls.

Latest posts

Back