disguise of the tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
I no right now it's summer but whenever you guys get back 2 skool, here's another way you guys can sneak in your tamagotchi! just simply paint over it, (NOT THE SCREEN! DX), so that way the teachers dont see the 'tamagotchi' sign! and whenever those nasty old teachers come by to check on ya, you just switch it 2 clock mode! =D

It's not summer for me, not until Friday! But otherwise - well, I've heard the switch-to-clock trick plenty of times before. But I don't think I've heard the painting one. Although I don't bring my tama to school and would never paint it, it's alright!

Smart idea of the painting, but most teachers are getting smart enough to recognize a v3 and up because of their little sticky outy things...but this trick would be awesome for a p1, p2, v1, p2, etc.

Another idea...if you are really scared about bringing your tamagotchi to school, get a tamagotchi mini. They don't do as much as the regular tamagotchi but they can satisfy your craving, and they are so much smaller that teachers don't realize that they are real. I clipped mine to the zipper of my sweater all year, and was never caught! :(

I'd never paint over a tama lol and i'd be too scared to take it to school, i got yelled at for holding a calculator in my lap, they thought i was texting.

I no right now it's summer but whenever you guys get back 2 skool, here's another way you guys can sneak in your tamagotchi! just simply paint over it, (NOT THE SCREEN! DX), so that way the teachers dont see the 'tamagotchi' sign! and whenever those nasty old teachers come by to check on ya, you just switch it 2 clock mode! =D
This is horrible everyone at my school knows what they are and the paint would ruin the tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart idea of the painting, but most teachers are getting smart enough to recognize a v3 and up because of their little sticky outy things...but this trick would be awesome for a p1, p2, v1, p2, etc.
Another idea...if you are really scared about bringing your tamagotchi to school, get a tamagotchi mini. They don't do as much as the regular tamagotchi but they can satisfy your craving, and they are so much smaller that teachers don't realize that they are real. I clipped mine to the zipper of my sweater all year, and was never caught! :rolleyes:
anda music star!

Im srry i was just trying 2 help... :huh:
:p awww i am so sorry i did not mean to hurt your feelings i did not realize how mean that was i am so sorry please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a smart idea. But sorry to say but I don't need it because my binder has a litttle pocket that my tamagotchi coukd fit in but I will use ur idea because my tamgotchi can fall out easily. And plus I have inside pockets on my flese (some kind of sweater) but I am going to use he flese for the winter.

I just hide it in my locker until lunch, and take it out during that time only.

ok i would not need this post because my teacher lets me play with it whenever if i do my work. :blink: lucky me!

ps: those are really good ideas!

ok i would not need this post because my teacher lets me play with it whenever if i do my work. :D lucky me!
ps: those are really good ideas!
thanks! At my old skool they let me 2! =D

I have to go to a school w/ uniforms (what's w/ girls having to wear skirts????? IT"S THE 21st century!!!!!!!) and they don't allow you to have hoodie. So I'm guessing Tamas r a big no-no. :) I also sooooo don't want to get in trouble, cuz my lovely parents ( :angry: ) will ground me till I'm a hundred yrs old. Which means no Tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I would rather not paint my tamagotchis.

I would instead use one of those tamagotchi cases.They are perfect.

I once used it on my v6 and put it on clockmode whenever the teacher came by.I said that they are collectable watches, and some of themcame with antennas.My teacher was fooled and she never came to my desk again.

I think it was a smart idea. ^_^

didnt we already have a "how to hide ur tama" topic today? sry if u didnt know, but u shoulda posted anything about it there. unless nobody remembers. i wonder where people get these old topics (no offense to anyone, really)

Why don't you just pause ur tama? Or do you not want to? When i was in grade 3, i had a classmate with like, 5 tamas and he would bring them all to school, and my teacher would see it because they were on a chain that went around ur neck ans he would wear it out in the open. She never minded, as long as it made no sound and never interrupted her when she was teaching. That was elementary tho. i suggest to just leave ur tama in ur pocket and keep it in there. Check in during lunch and when you go to the bathroom and such. Someone, i forget who, made a guide on this and it was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back