DISNEYLAND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
OMG I'm going to DISNEYLAND in L.A. IN ABOUT AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED! I'm taking a list of people (mickey mouse, chip and dale etc.) to meet and rides to ride! I'm SOOO happy!

I'm leaving with a huge group of people on a big bus in about an hour and a half (i have to get there in about an hour) at 11:00 PM and we hope to get there in 8 hours. I'm so excited I can't wait! I'm taking:

Autograph book (just in case :p lol)

Song book (inspiration can come at any moment. My friend and my friend's mom say i have a gift for song writing because I wrote a song that wrote itself, sent it to my friend, she and her mom read it and thought it was gold)

Sunscreen

About $60

iPod

The list of people to meet and rides to ride

Some food, I hear it's expensive to eat there

Hairbrush

Some hair ties (just in case)

A pen

I'm so excited! OMG I can't wait to spend the day in disneyland. The list my friend gave me also has two maps of Disneyland on it :D ^.^

I'm so happy this is my first time going to Disneyland, let alone L.A.!!!!!

I'm gonna take tons of pictures and stuff.

I'm definitely going on:

Pirates Of The Carribean

Haunted Mansion (sounds scary)

Maybe Splash Mountain

Space Mountain

I'm so happy I get to go!

EDIT: That will explain why I'm not going to be here tomorrow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Have fun , I hear they sell tamagotchis there now ~ [/SIZE]

Holy moley! LUCKY!! And if you go on the ride small world it's closed for refurbishment As said in here so you can't ride that =( that's one of my favorite rides too lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for a double post. But Haunted mansion isn't scary it's a really cool ride I was nervous to ride it last year too but I loved it the effects in the ride are "bone chillingly awesome! " XD yea that was cheesy.

I'm BA-ACK! It was SOOO FUN!

I went on:

Space Mountain (HOLY NICK JONAS IT WAS AAAAAAAAWESOME AND SOOOO WORTH THE 40 MINUTE WAIT IN LINE)

Splash Mountain (pretty fun)

Indiana Jones (Meh.... it was ok.... i don't think it was really worth the one hour wait)

Umm... this other Mountain that I don't remember the name..... it was pretty fun

Um and some others that I don't remember

I bought a bunch of keychains for my buddiez. I got a big lollipop and a goofy hat, which got lost ^_^ *cries* which made me really sad....

It was ok, but it took me 3 hours to digest the corn dog I ate.

Have fun. You probably should take a little more then 60 dollars. Everything I repeat everything is really expensive there.

Don't buy Tamagotchis there. Its a big ripoff. They're $25. Just go to a store like Wal-Mart or Target to get them for $15, maybe even less.

I believe they only sell Tamagotchis at DisneyWorld, and I just got one as my souvenir

Anyway. .

I hope you had fun!

Did you meet any characters?

When I went to Disneyworld for a week, I got 28 signitures :3

I got a pic with Goofy, my home dawg, and I got a pic with Minnie.

I went 2 Disney Land Paris every year for 7 years in a row. I am not going this year cause i moved house but i'm probably going to Disneyland Florida next year.
I NEVER get tired of disneyland!!!!
How can myou get tired of it?

It's so exciting and there is so much to do!

Some of the rides are tides you can go on like 10 times and not get sick of. It's just a super fun place.

@Ducky I got pics with Goofy and Minnie too, lol, Minnie was like dancing

I went 2 Disney Land Paris every year for 7 years in a row. I am not going this year cause i moved house but i'm probably going to Disneyland Florida next year.
I NEVER get tired of disneyland!!!!
DisneyWorld is great. My American holiday home is near there.

I'm BA-ACK! It was SOOO FUN!
I went on:

Space Mountain (HOLY NICK JONAS IT WAS AAAAAAAAWESOME AND SOOOO WORTH THE 40 MINUTE WAIT IN LINE)

Splash Mountain (pretty fun)

Indiana Jones (Meh.... it was ok.... i don't think it was really worth the one hour wait)

Umm... this other Mountain that I don't remember the name..... it was pretty fun

Um and some others that I don't remember

I bought a bunch of keychains for my buddiez. I got a big lollipop and a goofy hat, which got lost :rolleyes: *cries* which made me really sad....

It was ok, but it took me 3 hours to digest the corn dog I ate.
You mean big thunder mountain? Omg I've never been on that but I wanna ride it so bad! and I know alot about Disney so if you have questions about the rides ask away :wacko: .

Yeah, big thunder mountain! It was hecka fun! It was the second one I went on!

Not nearly as fun as Space Mountain, which is the best ride I've ever been on!

Omg! Space mountain = Epic Win! We waited an hour to ride that beast lol my dad says it's the slowest ride in the park but that thing was so fast and fun! Omg I wanna go back I miss it and did you get to see the night parade spectromagic it's a really beautiful show.

Yeah, Spectromagic is great! I love collecting the pins at DisneyLand/World and trading them at different disneylands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back