Displex or Other?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterxLady

Reaction score
A couple of days after getting my P's it landed a scratch smack bang in the middle of the screen. This was actually a couple of months ago now, but I've been thinking that I really ought to do something about it. I have a new Tama coming in the post soon and I was going to get a screen protector for it, so figured I would sort out all three Tamas while I am at it.

Anyway, I've read lots of people say Displex is brilliant for removing scratches from Tamagotchi screens. however, on Amazon the reviews seem rather mixed (I know the reviews are for other things) and I'm a little unsure which type of Displex I need. However, while I as looking I also saw a brand called 'Polywatch', which is designed for removing scratches from acrylic watch faces. Unlike the Displex, this has really good reviews.

I was wondering what people's opinions were? Should I go for the Displex because it's tried and tested in the Tama community, or will this Polywatch stuff work just as well/better (Tamagotchi screens are, presumably, the same or similar to plastic watch faces?)

Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back