Disrespectful people

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK, there is a boy in my class. We used to be very close friends. In fact, we were like a girlfriend and boyfriend. Then, this year, he got a brain drain or something, and now he's acting like a total JERK! For example, I accidentally hit a girl lightly in the face with my little sweater. Then, The boy, DENIS, is going around saying, JOSIE'S VIOLENT, DON'T BE FRIENDS WITH HER!!!! Well, now everyone forgot about that. But NOW some dumb person drew a heart in his homework notebook. He told the whole class to sign a heart in his book, to see which one matches the mystery heart. I drew one, because he annoyed me for 45 minutes. Then, the next day, he comes up to me and says, "YOU DREW THE HEART, JOSEPHINE!!! Then we had an argument about who drew the heart, and he gave in. We had an agreement that he would not bother me with it anymore. Then, today, he does it again!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

*sighs* In life you have to deal with these kind of people

The best advice i could give you is to ignore him

To that disrespectful person, you should tell him: What happened to the times when we were friends? Why are you disrespecting me? If you think that I will tolerate this I friggin' won't!!!!! Then slap him! :D

To that disrespectful person, you should tell him: What happened to the times when we were friends? Why are you disrespecting me? If you think that I will tolerate this I friggin' won't!!!!! Then slap him! ^_^
Yay, slappment! w00t, slapping rox! thats how a girl in my class got power over all da boys! SLAP POWAH

if u've asked him more than twice to stop it not harrasment tell a teacher/adult u trust whats going on and they probibably know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back