Divorce

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents didn't divorce. They get in fights, but I'd never expect them to do something that harsh.

I know people whose parent's have been 3 times.

My parents are not married so they can't get a divorce. But they don't like each other and only stay together for me and my sister. The good thing is they don't fight as much as they used to ^_^ but I'm a little jealous of my friends... all of their parents are married happily.

If me and my sister weren't around my parents would have gotten a divorce a long time ago. I know the moment me and my sister move out the divource papers are coming and I don't care. I'm sick of them always having a go at each other. I'm also really sick of them making snide remarks behind each others back. Dad seems to think it's OK to talk to me about mum like that. Personally it annoys me like mad. I make thing she can be a bit unreasonable but I don't want to talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents aren't divorced. I heard 50% of all people who get married divorce now. That's a lot, really. o:

Wait a second...How can they be divorced and still be "friends"? There's quite a few couples out there surprisingly that tend to get along better as friends and no longer married, as opposed to being married to one another.

Met a few couples like this where I work who got along just fine and were friends still even after divorcing and them selling their property and stuff and splitting the profit.

Gotta give kudos to them for being decent and respectable to one another, after all that stress and stuff. It's a breath of fresh air to see them like that.

My parents aren't, and sometimes I wished they were. They used to have fights weekly, and shouted at each other a lot, but, my dad got a new job and he's away on business a lot so when he's home, they love each other. It's sweet, but, ick, kissing in front of me, bluegh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back