........Divorced.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
Here is just a mature topic, talking about if your

parents are divorced or not.

If so

~Was it hard on you when they did?

~Are things going alright now?

etc.

But luckily for me, my parents are not divorced.

Well, my mom and dad are getting divorced soon.
Ditto. Its hard, but you get used to it. They have been seperated about 4/5 years, getting divoced soon

Yes, my parents are divorced, and I'm happy they are. It wasn't really hard at all, the only problem I had with it was my mom getting married, ruining my home (which my father would never have allowed if he still lived here), and going to my dad's apartment which was next to a children's graveyard. My dad rents a house in the town my house is in now though, so everythings good.

It started off great, then divorce that I took really well, since my dad moved to an apartment that wasn't that far. I accually liked it alot better that way, since we could hang out on weekends without my mom. ^_^

Then he moved to house even closer to mine, just up the street. I met his landlord and landlady who are now considered my grandparents pretty much. That was a really good time.

My parents got back together, and my mom sold our old little house which really sucked. We moved in with my dad, and after that it was on again off again. My mom and I got our little house back and moved there. My dad still lived up the street, but I didn't visit him alot for a while since he was being really angry and stuff like that. Soon he moved out far away, like 4 provinces away, and I really miss him.

The divorce was fine at first, but then the guilt started to make me feel bad because I didn't visit him while I should have, and then he moved... I think I'm about to cry now.

Ditto. Its hard, but you get used to it. They have been seperated about 4/5 years, getting divoced soon
Well actually I'm kind of happy my parents are going to get divorced. I hate my mom. She abuses me sometimes.

Well actually I'm kind of happy my parents are going to get divorced. I hate my mom. She abuses me sometimes.
So when your parents get divorced you're going to live with your dad, right?

My pasrents always fight, yell, argue, man handle and thigns like that. My mom has been resorted to staying the night aty a hotel many times, and once she even called 911. They haven't yet, but I know they will, SOON.

Thankfuly my parents aren't divorced nor does it seem like they will ever be. :]

My parents aren't divorced, and thank god; they don't seem like they'll ever be divorced. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back