........Divorced.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup my parents are divorced,,, cant remember it though,, it happened when i was 3 so yea and im use to it,, im mean its nothing new to me,, after all they have been both divorced and married 3 times :D
Wow! three times! O.O

That would be very hard on me if that happened to me.

well my parents dont seem to be the best couple in the world but i think they should get a divorce cause all they do is yell at eatchother and tell negative things and stuff so i htink they should get one it would cause less comotion* and be maybe a bit happier.

but since i have to other sisters the same age as me i know they wouldnt yet cause they're trying to stya together for the sake of me and my sisters

well my parents dont seem to be the best couple in the world but i think they should get a divorce cause all they do is yell at eatchother and tell negative things and stuff so i htink they should get one it would cause less comotion* and be maybe a bit happier.
but since i have to other sisters the same age as me i know they wouldnt yet cause they're trying to stya together for the sake of me and my sisters
You know. You make a lot of sense and you and your siblings should sit down with your folks and explain that they don't need to do anything to keep the family together. They are making a toxic environment with you guys around while they are fighting. How is that helping anything? It's their choice of course but it's always good to give them that special feedback they need to speed along the decision process.

my parents aren't divorced they've been with each other when they married each other, and thats like 14 years together :gozarutchi:

but how does it feel and i'm so sorry! :gozarutchi:

Mine nearly broke up when I was 7, but they didnt :D
But my mum passed away 3 years ago... :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel sooo sorry i wish she didn't i feel soooo bad i am very sorry....... :) :) :D :D :D :( :(

Here is just a mature topic, talking about if your parents are divorced or not.

If so

~Was it hard on you when they did?

~Are things going alright now?

etc.

But luckily for me, my parents are not divorced.
[SIZE=14pt]Thata Private Info! To Some People. :) Please Don't Tell Info That is private to u if u dont want to but yeah mine r they yell at each other :) :) :D :D :D [/SIZE]

Yes, and I have a stepdad and a stepmom. Unfortunately my mom and stepdad's relationship has been a bit rocky, and my dad moved away to California a few weeks ago with my stepmom and brothers.

♪~tk710

mine are devorced...i JUST found out...YESTERDAY! he lives in fredericton...i might meet him...for the first time EVER!

its not hard or anything....

My parents got divorced almost a year ago.

It was realy hard for me to get it in my head.... but I'm doing great now! (;

I used to cry all day, all night, and sometimes even at school around that horrible time.

My parents fought....A LOT. It realy hurt me to see them like that.

But realy, its not that bad. Actually, not at all! I get double almost EVERYTHING! Haha, Im joking.

It realy is nice though to see them much more happier.

I see my dad on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and every other weekend.

I love my parents, and always will.

If your parents are going through a divorce, just remember, the most important thing is that they love you.

Keep that in mind. (;

-ZTF

Last edited by a moderator:
no, but i'm scared that one of their fights may lead to a divorce. my dad does things that he thinks no one knows about, and my mom could find out. i know what he does. ;/

Yes they are. They got divorced when I was 18 months old :(

Then mom met this guy she divorced him she met these other 2 guys and like yeah. . It repeats itself

my parents divored when i was 2 or 3 months old

so it wasnt hard on me ... idont even remember my dad cuz

he died shortly after.

i never knew him

Living the hard life. A.K.A-Yes.

Well, my mom will call drunk all the time, and she starts fake crying when I am not home to talk to her. And I go there ever 2 weeks, its OK. I guess it's sorta fun, but it could be better.

My sister is autistic, and she lives in a home for people with disability's.

I live with my dad and step mom.

Oh they got divorced, a few days after I was born.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back