Do any of you play an intrument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play piano.. Well.. Keyboard..

I play without notes to look out. I memorize my songs.

And learn them by listening.

T_T I just realized, there are only 3 girls out of like 19 kids in the band class...

1. Me

2. Delaney (friend)

3. Abbagail (enemy, though there are occaisons where we get along)

i dont "play" an instrument in like band or any thing but mi brother inlaw tought(sp) me how to play the drums! =]

Lol, our school band is about five people and the music teacher :angry:

I can play guitar, keyboard and clarinet.

T_T I just realized, there are only 3 girls out of like 19 kids in the band class...
1. Me

2. Delaney (friend)

3. Abbagail (enemy, though there are occaisons where we get along)
You only have 19 kids in your band?? o -o We have like 81 or something.

Anyway, yus! I play clarinet, recorder, and xylophone. But I desperately want to learn flute, trumpet, piano, bass guitar, and acoustic guitar. I'm actually thinking about buying a trumpet and a trumpet learner's book and teaching myself with the help of the book. And then maybe switch to trumpet. But not before I buy this smexy yellow clarinet I found at a music store.

Oh yus. <3

You only have 19 kids in your band?? o -o We have like 81 or something.
o_O;;;; only 81?!

In 7th and 8th Grade Band *I'm in 7th* we have like... 95 people!

and like....... 50 6th graders!

O-o;;;;;;

we have a big band.

o_O;;;; only 81?!

In 7th and 8th Grade Band *I'm in 7th* we have like... 95 people!

and like....... 50 6th graders!

O-o;;;;;;

we have a big band.
Whoa Jesus XD We have 7th - 12th combined, but I think we'll be adding 6th and 5th after Christmas break. Or maybe just 6th, but either way, we'll end up being in the 90's or 100's after Christmas break if we're lucky ;D

LOL nice.

I can't wait to go on the trips... like to 6 Flags! ^.^ I can't wait...

in our band.. we had nominations for President, Vice President, and Librarian.

only the 8th's graders can be those though.... but my friend got nominated for president xD he's got my vote (...)

Hmm.. I should go to Band class (nooo orchestra/strings), maybe I could make some good friends, but I'm scared that I might stink, have stage fright, and not play the instruments very well. :(

I don't think I have enough practice time because some people been it for 2 years, and how would I look just joining, while some others played for years.. =\

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. I should go to Band class (nooo orchestra/strings), maybe I could make some good friends, but I'm scared that I might stink, have stage fright, and not play the instruments very well. :(
I don't think I have enough practice time because some people been it for 2 years, and how would I look just joining, while some others played for years.. =\
Hm.. We have a beginning band, so there's that. I was in there last year with my friends, one playing trombone and one trumpet.

I wouldn't be worried about stage fright because you're staring at the music. and hardly look up at all. I don't really get stagefright, however I hardly notice the people. Besides, they don't care about you. I figured that out a while ago and it helps me deal with stress. "What if I mess up? Oh, they don't care about you. Don't worry."

I love violins and the cello, so I want to take orchestra in high school. They don't accept many flutes (yus, I play the flute) so I might have to wait until 2nd or 3rd year.

1.drums

2.guitar

3.piano

4.electric guitar

5.bass

i have a band as well and i play the bass in it and im the lead singer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back