do girls like shy guys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
Well i was just wondering do girls like shy guys? i think they might but i dont know i have no self confience and how can i build on my self confidence but anyway do girls like shy guys why and how do you like them to act? and do you like them to be helpful and stuff?

Girls like guys they get along with - just like anyone.

Girls don't all like the same kind of guy.

Some don't like guys who act shy because they think it will appeal to a girl.

Some don't like guys who act tough or loud and obnoxious to appeal to a girl.

Just be yourself.

You are more likely to find friends (girls or boys) if they don't think your personality is all "an act" that you put on to get girls.

Girls like guys they get along with - just like anyone.Girls don't all like the same kind of guy.

Some don't like guys who act shy because they think it will appeal to a girl.

Some don't like guys who act tough or loud and obnoxious to appeal to a girl.

Just be yourself.

You are more likely to find friends (girls or boys) if they don't think your personality is all "an act" that you put on to get girls.
thats great advice guys thanks :wacko: do shy girls sometimes like shy boys?

It all depends on their taste in guys. Shy girls may like shy boys, or they may like outgoing boys. And vice versa. If you want to attract girls, be yourself and you'll find one eventually.

It all depends on their taste in guys. Shy girls may like shy boys, or they may like outgoing boys. And vice versa. If you want to attract girls, be yourself and you'll find one eventually.
thats just it i may have a girlfriend soon :marumimitchi: XD anyway thanks for your replie :puroperatchi:

I personally like quieter guys, which is a bit ironic since I'm rather loud xP

But like tamamum said just be yourself :)

i know girls tend to go for people with similar traits for comfort, and then differences for entertainment. A girl might go to you because she knows you're shy too and feels comfortable with you, but then someone more outgoing might fill the silence for a shy girl.

An outgoing girl might try to be friends, but the fact that you're shy may make her feel uncomfortable, like trying to get you to talk... if it takes too much effort.

This is just from the girls ive seen...

like others have said it all depends. if someone is looking for the shy type they will go for the shy type. i mean i wouldnt mind having a shy boyfriend. just as long as hes nice.

Well, they might.

But it all depends on how comfortable they are around you - if you never talk in front of her, then you're going to make her uncomfortable. So, yeah. Talking is good. :]

(Also, I swear you'ved made a topic about this before? Or very similar?)

Well, they might.But it all depends on how comfortable they are around you - if you never talk in front of her, then you're going to make her uncomfortable. So, yeah. Talking is good. :]

(Also, I swear you'ved made a topic about this before? Or very similar?)
;) must have been someone else because i havent and if i had then i cant remeber it and it would not have been added into the forum so idk though mayby i did :D

i love shy guys, but that's cause i usually assume their mature or sensitive and i love sensitive guys. Out of all the girls in my class we are all crushing on one shy/sensitive/hot/emo guy so maybye girls do like shy boys idk don't assume every girl absolutely loves shy guys though. it depends

it depends who you like, and i'm not really that much af an advice hippo but, )i understand because i'm trying to find my self confidence to go talk to a boy) anyway, i knda like shy boys not to shy, and build up the self confidence to go talk to her, say "hi" make friends, or ask tamatoshu2 she will help, pm her, it worked for me :ichigotchi: :huh: :huh:

Whats with all this stressing over what girls like!

Just live your life instead of worrying about what girls think about you, or what they want. xP

Getting a girlfriend or boyfriend isn't the most important thing in the world! ^ _^;

Just live your life and the girl of your dreams will come to YOU.

Like everyone else has already said...

Different girls like different boys and blah blah blah. :x

I think shy guys are really cute :)

It also has been the case with me that shyer guys are much more mature than the ones that are louder, because they seem to be the ones who are way too in your face. Shy guys are obviously the ones without the big heads, too.

Plus, don't you just love it when you make someone who doesn't say much talk to you and consider you a friend? Shy people want to be talked to, usually, because they don't want to start up the conversation themselves.

See, I'm probably one of the craziest people i know. Very zany, giggly... and I'm fun sized!!! xD

But the thing is, people like me can--and I'm very prone to this-- really like a shy guy, or someone who's quiet. I mean, I've definitely liked some shy guys.

Maybe it's a sense of mystery? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back