Do hobos scare you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
I was just wondering. They scare me a bit,we saw one walking on the side of the road by the school today!!!!! ^_^

They scare me a little bit, but I am mostly sad because somebody is sick/hungry /etc,..

I always feel really bad for them. . I almost cried when I saw one once. But, somtimes if they look kinda scary and are like following you, ya I get scared.

<3~~Loola~~<3

I always feel so bad for them. No they don't scare me, they are homeless. I've seen many "hobos" in Pakistan. I just wish I can do something for them. ^_^

Omgosh! This reminds me of this story this girl at my bro's driving school said. She was in the car with her mom and then this hobo walks into the backseat andwas like "Can you drive me to McDonalds?" Omgosh she was so scared. But I guess it's kind of their fault for not locking the doors! Then again, you don't really expect a hobo to come waltzing in your car.

You mean homeless people? There's a difference between them and hobos.

No, they don't scare me. I barely ever see any. Except when I go into the city, and there aren't even a ton there. I only get scared when they walk up to you/your car. But I get scared of anyone who does that. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you be afraid of them? They're just people with no family and no place to go. You shouldn't be afraid of them. If they started chasing you that's a different story but if they're just sitting on the sidewalk doing nothing then you shouldn't be afraid of them. I feel quite sorry that they have to live that way but you know I can't really do anything to help them.

No. They make me feel sorry for them, but only sometimes when they actually look homeless and stuff, not when they're in armoni suits yelling 'OMFG IM HOMLESS!!1111!" to scam you.

They don't scare me.

However, I don't like how people label them as 'hobos', it's quite offensive to my opinion.

And plus, it's mean to laugh at someone who probably is trying to patch up their life. :angry:

They scare me a little. I once got FOLLOWED by one on the way to school. He wanted my school bag and my shoes. He was all "I Wont Hurt You Girlie, Just Give Me Your Rucksack. I Am Homeless. I Live At The Mall. .. You Are Very Pretty.. Can I Have Your Shoes?" It made me quite nervous. But then some of the seniors came over and told him to stop following me.

Why would you be afraid of them? They're just people with no family and no place to go. You shouldn't be afraid of them. If they started chasing you that's a different story but if they're just sitting on the sidewalk doing nothing then you shouldn't be afraid of them. I feel quite sorry that they have to live that way but you know I can't really do anything to help them.
You can give them money, but that wouldn't be a very good idea considering most homeless people usually spend it on drugs and alchohol, but you could give them like a burger from McDonald's or something if you wanted to help them.

<3~~Loola~~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back