Do I have a Nazotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissme

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchis, a V1 and a V2. My V1 one is a Hinotamatchi, and my V2 is a... well. I don't exactly know. It might be a Nazotchi, but the thing is, they are only teenagers. And If I'm correct, Nazotchi is an adult. But In all of the growth charts I look at, none of them have the kind of tama I have on my V2. It looks like this: A round head with a somewhat pointy bump sticking out of it's head.

The thing is, When I look at Brook's (my v1) friend list, and I see Monky (my v2) his picture is of a Nazotchi. The same thing happens when they connect and Monky goes onto Brook's screen to give her a present, he looks like a Nazotchi. But everyother time he looks like a head with a bump on his head. :p Help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!

[SIZE=14pt]ok i have a simple explanation for you.... what you have on your hands is a nikatchi! and the reason for your friends version 1 showing a nazotchi is when you connect is because the version 1's don't know that they are connecting with a version 2. it doesnt recognize the character so it show the rarest character in version 1..... so that solves your problem... if you have anymore questions pm me...[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back