Do I have a real one or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's real. Wal_Mart does sell them. And they do have the word 'Connection' on it. Or at least mine does. Check in the back if it says something about Bandai.

Yesterday I bought what was a V3 Tamagotchi? But I was looking at the TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTIONS VERSION 3 PICTURES and at the top of them it says "Tamagotchi" and under it said Connections. On the one I bought from WalMart does not say Connections under it..
hey look, I have connection under mine but 2 of my friends don't have connection under it but it was a real one. So yours must be a real one too. To prove it, try to get passwords at Tamagotchi Town.

My friend has an arctic with just tamagotchi on it.It has a pic on back with u throwing away the battery.It works normailly though.

NOT FAKE. That's the new design. The old (well not old, the first ones) had Tamagotchi Connection. The new ones only say Tamagotchi.

-h99 :unsure:

It's not fake, I have 2 that say just tamagotchi, tamatown passwords work for them. I'll take some pics for you ok???

:D thats what my v3 says it is real :p

[SIZE=21pt] If practice makes perfect and no one is perfect why practice?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan_maguire, i have the EXACT same tama design as you, and it doesn't say connection

These topics are way to common look around there like 50 on tamatalk! All V3 tamas that don't say connection are real I just reported one of these topics they always pop up and they are annoying!

But If These Tpics wern't so common I'd just say what h99 said :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back