DO I LIKE HIM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Sooo theres this guy in my 2 french classes, and one day me and my friends were talking about who we liked, (at the time i liked this guy named max, hes a jerk!!!) as always someone as to be lisening to your conversation, and he pops out and says "WOW". Just a plain WOW. After he wouldnt tell us who he liked but he gave us clues....like the girl i like last name has an F and her first name has an L somewhere..... i didnt think it was me.... (my name has both letters)but his friends started bugging him to tell, and hes kinda shy, so he woulnt tell. then one day, one of his friends gives me his msn e-mail, so we could both bug him to tell us..lol...he still doesnt but now hes my best guy friend, hes really nice, and knows how to treat a girl. all of the girls and guys in my french classes agree that he likes me. and you can totally tell. but now....after max got out of my mind, i think i like him...i do and very much. and every single day we talk 4 hours on msn and sometimes he askes me who i like and we wont tell each other, but we give clues.....the thing is, that if i tell him hes gonna ask me out and the problem is that hes really short, and not exacly CUTE...HES CUTE BUT NOT HOT....and im afraid people would make fun of us cause im pretty tall. thank you 4 reading my drama..lol...im bored

Love has no size. ;)

I'm pretty tall for my boyfriend. People may tease at first, but honestly, why should people have a say as to who you're dating? It's none of their business.

And I know you've probably heard this a lot, but looks don't matter. Plus, to you he may be cute, but you never know; to others, they could think he's georgous.

Just look more into the inside than the outside. I'm sure he'd appreciate that. :huh:

Plus, you might never find someone else like him. He knows how to treat you, and you say he's nice. Perfect. ;) Some of the "hot" guys at my school think they're all that and aren't worth dating.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back