Do like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
My sister just got some sea-monkeys. I think they are kinda cool! So do you like them or any other fish? They are the only fishi have because i have a cat. But i love fish anyway!

~Reanna

My sister just got some sea-monkeys. I think they are kinda cool! So do you like them or any other fish? They are the only fishi have because i have a cat. But i love fish anyway!

~Reanna
I used to have some. But I completely lost interest in them and flushed them down the toilet about 2 months ago.

I used to have some. But I completely lost interest in them and flushed them down the toilet about 2 months ago.
were they still alive? Poor things! Why didn't you just wait until they died to get rid of them? Oh well, I've always wanted sea monkeys!

I think Sea-Monkeys are pretty cool! :eek: But they don't seem to do much... But they are interesting to observe, as far as their 'habits' go. :lol:

A lot of people from my class (5th Grade) bought Sea-Monkeys from a girl who got them as a present. If they die, you should tell your sister to let the water evaporate! It produces more 'eggs' so you can still have sea-monkeys! ^^

awww she added the second packet (the eggs) a couple of hours ago and nothing is happening! she followed the intructions, her tank just looks like there are pieces of floating dirt. :( she wants to wait and see what happens tomarrow. I am really interesded in them right now! I feel bad for her, she is really sad right now. I hope they show up tomarrow.

~Reanna

u flushed them?!?!?! poor little sea monkeys! Imagine if you were a sea monkey, floating in the sewer, bumping into poop and... sorry, I got a little carried away there. But I think u get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back