do lots of people visit your room on tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? I have about....300,000 A week. Yeah I know a lot.
LOL, I can tell that's not true, nobody can have that many visitors in under a week and not be top of the charts! You'd have to be the most popular person of ALL TIME to have THAT many visitors per week! ;)

LOL, I can tell that's not true, nobody can have that many visitors in under a week and not be top of the charts! You'd have to be the most popular person of ALL TIME to have THAT many visitors per week! ;)
Yeah , u can only if u would go to ur room on ur other account like a billion times ;)

I have lots a visitors, about 1876 visitors. <_< And I'm proud of it! ;)

Pretty much I go to a place where there's a lot of people, and I just keep clicking "Check out my room!" And they do. xD

Just checked amount of visitors now, I have 408.

EDIT: Didn't realized I just bumped an old topic..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much I go to a place where there's a lot of people, and I just keep clicking "Check out my room!" And they do. xDJust checked amount of visitors now, I have 408.

EDIT: Didn't realized I just bumped an old topic..
You didn't bump! :) It's only 1 month old, bumping is posting for over 3 months. :lol: I have over 2,000 visitors now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back