DO NOT ___ tamas,,,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put them next to a computer??? Why? The computer isn't a magnet. Tamagotchi isn't a magnet. The only thing you should never put next to your computer is a magnet.

Also you can take them to school. I take mine to school every day and take care of them. But that's only Ben and Mark. I'm trying to see how long they can live and I never pause of change the time. I let my V3 sleep in my purse all day. They have never gotten lost, stolen, or stepped on. I know a lot of people with tamagotchis at school and they never get taken away.

But I agree, never put water on it. That can make a pixel row go out, make a few pixels go out, ruin th buttons, mess up the tamagochi, or even permanantly break it.

-C.M.

Thanks for the warnings Pinefir and I do belive some people owe you an apology, it was quiet rude of them to trash you for trying to help so if anyone wants to be sorry please post now.

my bro had his V4 on a table by our pool and my sisters friend(stuck up Marni) hit the table and his tama fell in the water.

I got water on my tama. You mean like submerge in the water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back