Do not read this title.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox

Reaction score
First off, for those of you who don't get the topic title/description, refer to here.

Just a quick intro of myself:

I am mysterious and boring. Last year I was given the Award for Excellency in Video Gaming by the high school seniors. I eat triple posters for breakfast. Whole. My lair lies in Middle of Nowhere, Pennsylvania. And I will answer ALL of your questions. Except that one.

Heh, thanks! I have read the rules, and I hope to have a good time here. As for the strange stuff, I guess I'm used to weirder message boards. As an addendum (it's a word, look it up) to my original introduction, I am 16, female, and have just ordered the gray and green v2 camo Tamagotchis. I've been into Tamagotchis ever since around 1996/1997 soon after they first came out.

My god, has it really been that long? I feel old...

Don't feel old, Paradox. :D I'm 18, I had the original tamas, too. I feel kind of old as well...

And welcome! And I love your avatar (I'm a big Cowboy Bebop fan)

Don't feel old, Paradox. :D I'm 18, I had the original tamas, too. I feel kind of old as well...
And welcome! And I love your avatar (I'm a big Cowboy Bebop fan)
Ah man, it's weird being called Paradox. I haven't settled into my new name yet. My avatar was scanned from volume 1 of the manga. I spent like 3 hours coloring it in ^^:

Aw cool! :] You did a good job. I'm a Faye fan...

And I want a welsh corgi. I will name him Ein if it is a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back