Do tamas affect your eyes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainy

March 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I only would think of this topic because I had thought about so many people loving Tamagotchis and that they don not care for their eyes. So, here is somewhere for you to show how you feel about getting your eyes infected about usinng tamas too much.

Minding that, Some people wear glasses becuase of so many reasons like me. So, here is why I have created this topic.

By for now, :angry: :D :mellow:

Brainy

Well, it probably does.

Everything that has to do with looking at a screen effects your eyes. Being on TamaTalk effects your eyes. It wont neccessarily make you wear glasses, but if you do it too much then it might.

I guess they could... they never affected my eyes, and I never really thought they could since they have no backlight to really damage or affect your eyes in any way. Although, I guess if you stared at it for too long it would eventually affect your eyes... but I don't know, I wear glasses for being stupid and staring directly at the Sun, not a Tamagotchi, so here's some comparison:

The Sun made my eyesight blurry, but not very blurry. (Please don't look directly at the Sun, it can blind you for life, and I don't want to be held responsible for that... and I doubt anyone would be as stupid as me.)

A Tamagotchi, which isn't really bright compared to the Sun didn't really do anything... maybe it affects everyone differently? This is quite an interesting topic you bring up, Brainy. I'm going to look around and see if Tamagotchis affect eyesight.

No. Looking at any screen (computer, TV, tamagotchi) will not harm your eyes unless you spend like 5 hours on them.

i picked the "No, not that, but I wore glasses because of something else"

but sometimes i dont wear my glasses

Well,going on the computer for 3 hours hurt my eyes.

I don't wear glasses though cause I stopped.

No,they don't affect my eyes.

Whenever I use my tamagotchi's I turn the light on so I don't strain my eyes. I wear glasses as is it already so don't want to make my eyes even worse.

Well, I've been wearing glasses since the fourth grade, and I'm in college now, so you get the picture.

But for me, it was just bad luck and genes I supposed, because I never did anything super excessive, and I only had one Tama when I was a kid for about a month (I owned more giga pets, but not a ton and not for a long time) so that really has nothing to do with it

I only would think of this topic because I had thought about so many people loving Tamagotchis and that they don not care for their eyes. So, here is somewhere for you to show how you feel about getting your eyes infected about usinng tamas too much.
Minding that, Some people wear glasses becuase of so many reasons like me. So, here is why I have created this topic.

By for now, :D ;) :)

Brainy
naw, not me, i wear glasses 'cause of distance. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back