Do tama's ever die from old age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiddy

Reaction score
i have a V4 but my tama never got married or had a baby and now it is an oldie. will it die at all? i know it can die from neglect but will die of old age?

i kinda want a new character but i can't get one now cos it never had a baby.

anyone know what i should do?

if u find another oldie of different gender, they still can mate

if not, its ur decision to keep ur oldie til the end or reset

afaik tamas really die 4 high age, but im not 100 % sure and dont ask me when

i dont have an oldie to mate it with. my friend has a tama but it is a girl and so is mine, so i can't do it.

how would i reset it?

a little button on the backside, u need a sharp-pointed thing 4

remember EVERYTHING will b gone

ok thanks, i think i might wait until someone tells me if they can die of old age or not and what age they die.

ok thanks, i think i might wait until someone tells me if they can die of old age or not and what age they die.
If you don't know any other oldies, then unfortunly it's definitly going to die. <_< But make it positive, and see what age you can help it stay alive to! When it eventually dies, you can say goodbye to it in the Tamagotchi Memriol Forum! :blink:

:) //RM :D

ok, but how long do they usually live to? mine is 10 now

i dont lnow if any1 has experience with v4 4 this^^

it may stay 4 2-3 weeks more maybe

ok thanks.

i just wish i had know what the match maker was before. i didnt know what to do when it appeared so my tama never got married. it is a little bit boring cos it isn't very cute and now doesn't have a job either. the king gave her a walking stick!

... the king gave her a walking stick!
awwww... bless her!

Old Timers can stay alive for quite a long time if you keep caring for them :)

Mine have lived to about 50 - 60yrs old - but it can get a little boring after a while, just feeding, cleaning and playing a game a couple of times each day :D

I have only just bought a V4 so I don't know if they will live as long as the V1-3... I think V4s evolve into adults earlier, so maybe they aren't as long lived...

If your friend gets a baby boy next time, maybe you could keep yours alive and ask her to keep hers until he turns into an Old Timer? - that would be about 1week I am guessing... just a thought... :eek:

yeah, my tama turned into an old timer in only 15 days of me getting the tama! i dont know why they turn so old so quickly, especially if they live much longer after that.

i read on a post somewhere that their tama had died for no reason when it was 11 so i think i will just wait until the day comes!

[SIZE=21pt]DON'T RESET YOUR TAMA ![/SIZE] When it dies , press the buttons A and C at the same time then an egg will apear . when it hatches , name it the same name you named your previous tama ! Then your previous tama will apear on your History !

your tam shouldnt die of old age.

they can get up to 99 yrs numericly, but i dont think they die of old age.

why would you want an oldie forever tho?

yeah, that is the problem, i dont really want an oldie forever but i dont want to neglect it so that it just dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back