Do the following words make you sick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Someone bought 600 Tamagotchis, not all same, and murdered them all by leaving them in a car for a w

• Sickly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Headachey

• Ow! My HEAD!

• Cruel world.

• Put 'em in jail for animal abuse!!!!

• I'm reporting them to my local RSPCTTOSO*

• Thump (Your head as you pass out with fear)

• "Where are my babies? Are they safe?"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked on a calculator and it would of been about $12000!!!!!!!! I don't think it is nice to burn Tamagotchi because Bandai works hard making them and it is just a wast of money.

that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!

I heard it from a close friend. She was feeling sick. Her uncle was the dirty deeder. And he's got dosh, plenty of that. He won the lottery. Ever since his tam died at 1yrs old, he's been buying all sorts of virtual pets, though mostly tamagotchi related, and doing cruel things 2 them. Some of which I will not mention for fear of nightmares. <_< :unsure: :angry: :lol: to the lil' bugger.
Doesn't that story sounds just a little bit like it might be very made up. Adults with lots of money have better things to do that buy virtual pets for the sake of killing them...in fact that is more like something that child would do and the number would be six rather than 600. Have you thought about how would could actually obtain 600 tamagotchis given that any given store has probably no more than 20 on the shelf at any one time. Don't you think that perhaps an adult who would do something like that has severe psychological problems and do you perhaps think that just maybe an adult is going to have a little more patience and persistence than to take such rediculous drastic actions because of an early tamagotchi death? I'm sorry but this story doesn't add up at all. Please think about you've heard before you post silly things like this....

*Closed and moved to What's On Your Mind*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back