Do the Tamagotchi's have to be a certain age...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samanime

Reaction score
Okay, I'm trying to get my two tamagotchi's to be best friends (and eventually partners). I made them play a bunch, give each other a bunch of presents, and visit each other. Now, I was wondering if they have to be a certain age before they become best friends, or do they have to play with each other over a certain amount of time (meaning the number isn't all that important), or something else?

My first tamagotchi is a female teen (age 1) and my second is a male child (age 0). I know I'm probably just being impatient, but I'm just curious.

* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as the 2 tamas are a boy and a girl, then you have nothing to worry about. as long as they get 4 smilies for each other before they turn into an adult. i have tried repetedly to get them to best friend (2smilies, 2 hearts) status before the adult phase, but it just doesn't happen. they can only get to the good friend status (4 smilies). as soon as they both become adults, connect them a couple more times and they will go immediately to partners (4 hearts), then after they are age 5, connect them via present or visit and they will have babies.

Kyliesmum

Okay, I'm trying to get my two tamagotchi's to be best friends (and eventually partners). I made them play a bunch, give each other a bunch of presents, and visit each other. Now, I was wondering if they have to be a certain age before they become best friends, or do they have to play with each other over a certain amount of time (meaning the number isn't all that important), or something else?
My first tamagotchi is a female teen (age 1) and my second is a male child (age 0). I know I'm probably just being impatient, but I'm just curious.

* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *
ive never gotten best friends at all..

i dont think its possible. [during the child/teen stage]

so i think that if they have 4 smilies consider it best friends.

kyliesmum already answered it tho..

You're Tama's have to be at least 2 yrs old in order to connect to become friends. I have a version 3 so I do not know if it is the same for the previous 2 versions.

Well yesterday my best friend and I had our tamagotchi's have babies while we were doing our nails! What you can do (its a waste of money) is use the love potion (honey for V3) and connect (only one tama needs to use it) then they will immediately become partners...IF ADULT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back